I just have to say that I have awesome friends. We can have fun doing absolutely nothing. Oh, and we sit on the roof outside my bedroom window and drop blankets and have happy and sad conversations while maintaining balance.
So last night, my dad really wanted us to go to Wal-Mart at midnight and get the Twilight DVD. Oh my fan-Girl it was so ridiculous!!! And yet, there we were, standing in line at midnight. Then we come back to watch the movie. Before we even turn it on, Cara is out on the couch. Malena stayed awake just to see the Taylor Lautner scenes. And I stayed awake to make fun of the awkward, low- budget terribleness of that Indie Film that seems like a big spoof to me.
This morning me and Hannah had to go hack our way through last year's garden to make room for this year's. So we get all of the old stuff out, no sweat. Then it comes to the rose bush... Dun dun dun!!! Ok, so I don't know who decided that roses are the most romantic flower, but that person obviously never had to hack through a rogue rose bush! This thing was a monster! I never ever want to deal with it ever ever ever again. Talk about bleeding love!
SO it is Spring break officially!!! And I love it!!! But I do wish that I could go out of state.... oh my heck! Look at the time! I have to get ready for a party and possibly dance!
Much Love!!!
Michelle, you crack me up!! Your writing is so "Dramamatic"!
ReplyDeleteThat is just because I tell it how it is!!!! ...... sort of.... haha
ReplyDelete