So I am a Lazy, Old, Short, Frizzy, Footfobia-y, Water-Drinking, Crazy, Weirdy, Psycho. The End... Just kidding! .... about the "The End" part, that is. ;)
So today was Lizzie's Birthday party. I did hair.... sort of. So it was all "Spa" themed and there were pedicures!!! Ick. Bleck. Yuck. Gross. Disgusting. Preposterous. Unnecessary. Barf me Pig. (Woah, I am really into the repetitive thing today apparently.... Hmmm. Nice to know) So I didn't have to do the nasty foot procedure, but I did have to clean out the foot bath thing. "I nearly got turned inside-out!" (Name that movie #1) Yeah, but oh my Toejam! It was really something I could have, and should have lived without. But oh well. "It's in da past! *Crazy laugh*" (Name that movie #2)
So now I have YW broadcast to go to with my Mommy and Hannah Dear! Then off to pie! Then I will probably blog some more because I am lazy and completely not productive today!
Oh, but first.... "I'm walkin' on SUNSHINE!!!!!! WOoooah! I'm walkin' on SUNSHINE! Wooooah! And don't it feel GOOD!? Yeeeeaaaaaahhhh! .... Everytime I go for the Mailbox, I gotta hold myself down! Cuz I just can't wait........ I'm walkin' on SUNSHINE!!!!!! WOoooah! I'm walkin' on SUNSHINE! Wooooah! And don't it feel GOOD!?"
Oh, and I had a weird dream last night! Well, actually several, but one was about one of the meanie wrestlers in my Shape Up class!! Weird!! It was a super weird dream, and I even fell in a muddy pond at school and drew chalk on the floors in the hallways. Anyways....
Much Love!!
No comments:
Post a Comment