Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I feel a post coming on....

K, Meem, what does this remind you of? I feel a post coming on. I feel a post coming on. I feel a post coming on. ...... Ok, I got nothing. Bahaha. I love you and you love me.... which is why you try to play songs for me on the guitar in monotone of course. That is the epitome of Love showing obviously! EVERYONE knows that!
So I am kind of bored and kind of exploding with hyper excitement. That is usually not a good combo for me!! Ahhh. I need some ICE CREAM. Woah, I sound like Hann when I type that all creepy like in caps.
mmmmmm. I got some Ice cream. k well the blogging hyperness is worn off..... for now. ;)
Much Love!!

2 comments:

  1. michelle sniffed the rubber cement....michelle sniffed the rubber cement...michelle got a lobotomy...michelle got a lobotomy........michelle's brian is now in a jar, A RUBBER CEMENT JAR! MICHELLE'S BRAIN IS IN A RUBBER CEMENT JAR!!!!.....music....

    or

    michelle likes puff paint, puff paint michelle likes....cornelia, cornelia, cornelia...I think cornelia is creeeepyyyyyyy......

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Yepp!!! That's the one!

    ReplyDelete