I LOVE DAVID RYAN HARRIS!!!! His voice makes me want to frolic through the clouds... Sort of. That might get a little chilly. But "Pretty Girl" by him has been my favorite song for a long time now. And the live version that I posted on here (second one town on my Youtube bar) is by far my favorite performance of it. He has such a wide vocal range and he is funny (BONUS)!!!
Oh, and I put a Playlist on here. It is a lot of old music too.... but that is what I am in the mood for right now, so if you don't like it then push pause. No bashy my music!!
I saw "Race to Witch Mountain" .... I think that is what it is called, today. It was pretty fun, I guess. But I have noticed a theme in recent movies, ALIENS!!!! Seriously! Every single preview had something to do with aliens and the possible end of the world!!! Are we really that paranoid!!?? What are we teaching the children!!?? Goodness.
Much Love!!
Well, Race to witch mountain is a remake of an older movie, so we must have been paranoid back then too :P haha, You should watch Bolt, i'll let you borrow one of my copies (I bought 2, on accident kinda, legally by the way) haha, im pretty sure it's my favorite cartoon movie ever, even though im not a big fan of the voice actors, i still love the movie :)
ReplyDelete