Monday, March 30, 2009

Sweet Nothings

So today was snowy. It was a fairly good day besides some dumb girl drama.
I think that the post office really needs to pick up the pace already! It's almost been a week!!!!
So random bits of information:

South Dakota has the lowest depression rate in the united States.
Panda Bears can climb trees even though they are fat.
The average worker ant has a lifespan of 6 months while the Queen ant lives for about 3 years.
States that have the death penalty have higher crime rates than those without it.
"Barbecue" does not actually have a "Q" in it, and yet we say BBQ.
I am pulling these facts from the top of my head.
When Malena gets very mad, you should run and hide, even if she isn't mad at you.
This is one of the ugliest colors I have ever seen.
So is this.

SOME of the BEST movies of all time in my world:
Sweet Home Alabama
Emperor's New Groove
Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
Baptists at Our Barbecue
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
Gidget Goes Hawaiian
Pride and Prejudice(Collin Firth Version)
Mormon Pride and Prejudice
Everything You Want
Aquamarine
What A Girl Wants
Italian Job
LotR 1, 2, &3 (Extended Versions, obviously!!)
White Christmas
What's Up Doc?
A Cinderella Story
Another Cinderella Story (hehe)
Princess Diaries
The Wedding Planner
Get Smart
Mamma Mia

Meh, can't think of any more at the moment...
So I am SUPER hungry.... so I'd better go do that.... eat, I mean.
Much Love!!

2 comments: