Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Now for the German impared...
Wow, I never won a spelling bee.... can you tell? So pretty much I had to give a speech today in Public speaking. That is so not my favorite class at all! And this years Freshmen don't have it as a required class anymore! How dumb! They can't form five sentences without saying a million cuss words! If anyone needs it, they do! But anyways, I had to tell a story in this speech. I told the wonderful story about my awesome trip to the dentist. It went ok... I think. At least i met the time requirement! Then I went to 2nd, my favorite class, and my friend ditched!!! What a meanie!? But It was still a fine class. I just love CSAP! Waking up after the sun is risen is just such a great thing. We have a new fridge and that is the epitome of my excitement today.... so far that is.... much love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment