Friday, March 6, 2009

A Thursday, Friday

Today the school day was a Thursday block day. Not my favorite day. English(not the good kind), Math(math is NEVER good), Public speaking(*pukes*), and Microsoft Office Applications(*falls asleep*). But lunch was alright cuz I would basically sleep with my eyes open and draw pictures with Alex. Oh, and Josh was being a creeper which was kind of funny. Oh! And that one kid didn't take his shoes off! Malena was a sweetums and brought me my bag back with red heels and a big stuffed animal and everything! Even a photo album with very neat straight cuts;)! I love how Besties always know just how to make you feel better. Even if it is making empty threats to punch meanie boys in the face.
Last night I saw the weirdest coolest thing. So you know how when you see a pizza delivery person, they always have some beat up old sports car or something? Well I saw a really nice shiny F250 that was a Pizza delivery truck! That is so out of place! If you have that nice of a car, why the crap are you delivering pizzas for a living. I blame the mafia.
So I was talking to Meem on the phone and this black cat with yellow eyes very nearly took my life! It was really intense! So if i am not here tomorrow blogging it up.... you all know why. *cue creepy music*
Tonight I am gonna hang with Malena and Cara like always because I love them and they are the best! But were probably just gonna sleep cuz we are all moapies today. But it will be pretty awesome.
Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment