So it is St. Patricks day.... my family has this great tradition that we have an irish dinner and we all love it... except Lizzie. But we have been out of town... so No Irish Dinner This Year. Well, there are much worse things in life. Best not dwell on the negatives; unless you want your life to turn out all yucky and dark and always feel like saying things like "Dark Abyss" and "Pit of Despair" to describe how your day went. And personally, unless you are a masochist, I am pretty sure no one actually wants to feel like that. But who knows, I have not even seen the whole United States, much less the World.
Anyways.... Moving on.
So when I woke up this morning, I had about.... 7 minutes to get ready. Typical morning of course. So I get all ready and run out to the car with my shoes in my hand as usual. I had no idea that it was St. Patties Day! But, thankfully, I am a weird individual and like to wear unmatching and crazy socks! Both had green on them! Talk about the luck of the Irish!! Woo! And I am not even Irish! But I am short and I do have curly hair..... so that has to count for something.
Then the day passed in boredom... (Hello, this is Ponderosa High School we're talking about here) up untill 4th, German IV!!
Ode to German IV period 4
Oh German IVd...
With you I am never bored.
We walk around dressed crazy
everyone looks... even the lazy.
It is a good thing I have you German,
Cuz this rhyme just isnt working.....
Well that was.... something....
Yeah, so in German we did more movie filming and the Auto shop people thought I was a crazy Leprecaun, but I was obviously a greedy Dwarf with a.... snap, I don't even know the word for it in English... invisibility hat? Yeah, and Me and Cara, and Malena all had good news! So it was a very happy class. Then in Public speaking there were a couple of debates today... Oh. My. Heck. Some poeple never had a sister named Melissa to learn to debate with! I just wanted to get up there and join it. But, no. My topic was gun control, and I had to be for it, and I was gone. haha But I will make it up. And I. Will. Win. Muahahaha!
Well I am busy watching "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" ..... haha. Don't want to talk about it. haha
Much Love!!
Her baby is on the way....
ReplyDeleteJerk pants!!!! haha
ReplyDelete