Hahahaha! Today is a day I will remember my entire life!!! The day Malena dressed up as a dragon and sat on a cactus! Haha. If you know Malena real well, you know this actually isn't THAT weird. But it is still one of the funniest days of my life!! So we are making that movie in german, which I will probably end up posting cuz it is stuffed with awesome. So Malena is all dressed up as this dragon and we are filming outside kind of on the roof, kind of not. (out by the Auto shop kinda) So she has to hide behind a tree and she falls over... onto a cactus. hahahaha no one realizes anything is wrong. She is walking slow motion and roaring. Then she does all this crazy ninja dragon stuff. When the scene is over everone is marveling and watching the replays in slow motion of course. She walks over to me and says, "Michelle, this is really bad. I sat on a cactus and it is bad!" So we spend like 45 minutes in the teachers bathroom with duct tape!! Haha. I will spare you the details on that. But it didn't really do much. So we decide we need to ditch 6th and take her home.
But on the up side, Me and Cara got to see her Prom dress finally! And we had much needed time to catch up on stories! I think she is feeling better now. Oh Malena.....
So I am super excited for Summer!!!! The warm weather is just taunting us!! But hopefully it will come fast. But Summer is the best thing ever!!! Plus, I get to go to Utah, and Washington!!!! My favorite place! Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE going to Washington..... haha. Ok, maybe I mentioned it once.... twice..... anyways. And spend the 4th on the coast! I am soooooooooooooo excited! Plus then there will be no school! And next year we have open campus!!!! Woo! Senior year will be really awesome! So I am REALLY excited!!!!!!!!
I really think I randomly want some cereal. Which is interesting because I never really eat cereal. But no one really cares..... so I'm gonna go do that of course!
Much Love!!
No comments:
Post a Comment