So today Malena used "big eyes" on the security guard to let us sit in the hall by our locker. It was pretty much like magic! Then in Tech, Cody was being a meanie so we just ditched him. Then German.......
HAHAHA! We all had to dress up in these crazy costumes and make our movie. SO basically we just walked around the school looking like freaks, carrying plastic swords. (We had to get a permit to carry those around at school!! haha) Then at lunch, Malena was in a mean mood and wanted to spit in someones drink so we had to politely "go wash our hands." Then we talked to the security guard about a haunted house that this psycho lady built. I think I want to look this house up... It sounds interesting. That security guard is pretty cool. Good old john.
Then in Shape up, those meanie Wrestlers had to stand in the front of my group! YES!! No more nasty comments from you about our booties!!
So my mediocre day just turned into the BEST DAY I HAVE HAD IN A LONG TIME!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness! Who knew that western family photos, chemistry, and clumsiness could be so wonderful??!!! Oh my heck, my day is complete. I am completely and incandescently happy!!! Just like in the new Pride and Prejudice. *hyperventalating*
Much love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
John is still around? haha.
ReplyDeleteYeah! haha Mrs. Spitz hubby. He is probably my best friend
ReplyDelete