So there has not been too much excitement since my last entry. I went down to my "corner" in the basement and painted and sung real loud and.... oh! I sewed this ugly bag of mine that has been broken for a while. Quite an accomplishment, I know. Then I cleaned up some cuz we have Wonderful Denise coming to visit us tomorrow! I am super excited because I have such fond memories of her. She is so cool that she even let me have her Snoopy blanket when I was little cuz I loved it so much. So that will be pretty cool.
I am very much in the mood to go camping at Fulfords........... Sound good to anyone else? Like... Mom? Dad? Meem? I think it could be quite amazing! Especially if we invite some great friends to go with us like a family camping trip! Woah, genis... genus? Oh dang it! I can't even spell it right! Does anybody actually know how to spell that word without looking it up!?
Tomorrow is my last day of sleeping in. *weep weep* Sad, I know. But apparently we are gonna go out for some delicious Panera before German so that is bound to be super exciting!
Alex, if you read this any time soon, I just wanna say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! on my blog cuz that is just pure awesomeness!
Much Love!!
Thanks!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteGenius. Easy.
ReplyDeletepsh psh psh. whatever! you looked it up and you know it! And no problem Hobo! ;)
ReplyDelete