Thursday, March 19, 2009

Screw the whales! Save the Pandas!!!

To start off, a few quotes:
"You smell like cheerios."
*slurp*
"You may now remove yourself from under my right buttock"
"Hann! How do you spell buttock?!"
"B-U-T-T-OK!!!!"
"You, hold my food. and you know I love you. And you, OWWW BURN ME!! Dang it. I couldn't even make it to the chorus!" (to the tune of Hot 'N' Cold)(while holding a bowl of cold cereal and a bowl of hot rice)(hot and cold. bahaha. i am so funny.......)

So I wrote a poem in Math today for extra credit for English!! But before you get all worried, this is a legit poem. no german IVd. haha But I actually kind of like it! I better get lots of points for it! It is about the value of life because we were reading a Chekhov story called "The Bet." And this guy thinks life isn't worth anything becuase no matter what you do, it always ends in death. So I wrote one about the value of life.... not to contradict such a great mind and all.... but he is wrong. haha
Then in MOA(Computer class) I made a website about Panda Bears.......... haha. But I found out that there are only like 1,000 or so left in the wild in the entire world!!!! And only about 140 that live in zoos or breeding centers! What the!! Screw the whales!!! Save the Pandas!
So tomorrow is Friday and then... Drumroll please.... SPRING BREAK!!!!! YEEEEESSSSS! We can miss a week of school without having to make it all up!!! I am so excited! Although I do wish I could go... out of state. But it will be awesome here too!
So I feel the need to say that I am drinking out of a mug that says, "My Realtor is GAY BOYCE." Bahahaha! Take that Meem!! Best cup ever besides the boot one that will always be mine no matter what Naaaattte! thinks!! I am really glad that I know have Pandora. It is a free online radio and I LOVE it! It makes me so happy! Time to go be a psycho!!
Much Love!

2 comments:

  1. Did someone figure out how to make colored and large text? haha, yay for a good day!

    ReplyDelete