So on Monday I think I was at Malena's for the majority of the day.... yes. I was. And we were just chillin' and decided to do this awesome exfoliating mask. It was brown sugar and milk!!! How awesome! It tasted so good too. But it got in our hair so we decided we should go in the hot tub. Malena came up with the genius idea that we should put bubbles in the hot tub! Hahaha... So we get her brother's axe soap and put it in a container and go to the hot tub. Oh my bubbles!!! It was the coolest thing we have EVER done!! It was overflowing bubbles in this huge hot tub!!!! Then we decided that it was kind of out of control so we turned off the jets and left. We went back to her Mom's bath tub and soaked in more bubbles (in our swim suits) and ate ice cream straight from the container in the bubbles. Then we deep conditioned and watched a movie in these HUGE robes. It was pretty cool. Then we came back to my house and slept.
When we woke up, we decided that breakfast would just not be complete without some intense dancing and moshing with Lizzie and her friend Madison, to none other than Hannah Montana. Then we had to run back to Malena's to take out the animals..... 2.5 miles later Malena almost puked because she drank a whole glass of milk right before we ran. S-M-R-T...... Then we just hung out then went back to my house and showered and all that good stuff. Then we went over to Cara's and were getting ready and stuff....... IWASREALLYREALLYREALLYFLIPPIN
HAPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYY!!!! LIKEREALLYREALLYREALLYHYPERVENTALATING
HAPPPPPPYYYYYYY!!!
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Then Malena got asked to prom by her.... good friend jacob. It was a very happy day! Then we went to Chilies to meet up with Jacob and Rubin and see "The Knowing." So that movie looked like it was going to be so awesome and wonderful and a must-see......... but it was far from it!! I was thinking it was going to be an okish movie.... Then the Alien ship came down and took the children and the world blew up....... Yeah.... Dumb Dumb Dumb. Then we just hung out and stuff with everyone. Then we went to the waffle house at oh.... 3AM ish. We got basically two of everthing and all pigged out on it. It was so yummmmmy! That food tastes so much better that early in the morning. Only our waitress was kind of a downer. I think she must have misplaced her smile. Then we went back and slept. Malena's bed is a little piece of cloud, it is so comfortable!!!!!! And here I am blogging and happy and excited and tired and just in a goooooddddddd moooooodddddddd!!!!!
Much Love!!
Mom let you be out at 3am at the waffle house?
ReplyDeleteHaha yeah. I was staying over at Malena's and I am responsible thank you very much!!!
ReplyDelete:) That made me smile, thanks :)
ReplyDeleteBest day of my life... kinda you know what parts... oh my oh my oh my! Bennett PROM!
ReplyDeletemehehehe! Yeeeaah!
ReplyDelete