Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Windy Day!!!

Holy crow!! It is soooooooooooo windy! This morning Cara, Malena, and I went to Panera. I had one of their AMAZING Paninis!! I love those! They are perfect in basically every way! Even the name is cool! Then we decided to go to Cold Stone, Cara's treat! Thanks Girly! We made it to the car and then the scariness began!! The wind was so crazy! And her car is super little and we were swaying like crazy! We even took pictures being scared!!
We walked...... well ran into German only slightly late. But Frau is great and didn't even care. We love Frau! We all looked like Hobos of course because of the wind. Then we sat and were bored. Then I had shape up. The varsity wrestling team is required to take that class. I guess it is the secret to their success or something. (I think it is either 9 or 13 years state champs) If that is what keeps us good, whatever. But anyways, the wrestlers in my class are superficial jerks. They stand in the back of the class on purpose and evaluate which girls have the best booties! Rude! They are always behind the lttle group of girls I hang out with... like always. So I wonder who's they are so fond of in my group.... nevermind, I actually don't want to know now that I think about it.
Malena has her first tennis match today! She is at it right now! I wish I was there. She will do amazing smacking that "Kelsey ball!" ;)
Oh my goodnesssssss!! I just got another thing in the mail for Marc Cullen! Haha. Ok, for serious, who is sending those to me? That is why this blog's address is marc cullen question. I think I have got like 5 or 6! And it has to be someone who knows me super well cuz they know I am called Marc......... SO who are you? You win a million bucks! .... Or whatever I have in my back left pocket at the time that you tell me.
Oh, yeah. Derek Val Hill is the best Derek I have met thus far. Except when he is a meanie. ;) haha Love you man!!!
Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment