Thursday, March 5, 2009

Late Night Book Binge

So last night I decided I wanted to read this book called Cindy Ella. It was basically a mix between: The Princess Diaries (The book), A Cinderella Story (The Movie), and Clueless (The Movie). I read it because it is about Prom.... Yuck. This girl actually doesn't like Prom either! It was kinda cooli! But the book was pretty dull and it was seriously unoriginal.
So then I looked at the clock after inhaling the whole book, and it was way later than I thought and I still had to write in my journal! Gasp! And then, no less than THREE of my pens were out of ink! So I had to write in pencil!!!! That is pretty much against my journal religion! But I was desperate.
When I finally turned the light off to go to sleep, the freaky neighbors had this BRIGHT light shining right in my window! And they kept turning it on and off, on and off! What the weirdy were they thinking!? So I couldn't sleep cuz I was busy contemplating how I could get that light to go off without leaving my warm bed. It never happened. But eventually they turned their light off. Some people are just messed up! Don't they have better things to do than make sure their frizzy haired sleepy neighbors don't sleep!?
Then I kept thinking about this thing in Public Speaking I have to do. "What would I do if I ruled the world?" Woah. What wouldn't I do if I ruled the world!!?? Well for starters, I would fix Africa. They are seriously messed up as far as whole continents are. Then, I would pretty much just keep the peace and shut up the people who are trying to say that the Chimpansees are suddenly going crazy and attacking because of Global Warming. Then, I would invent the many things that I have always wanted to invent. Like, recordable smells, or interchangable purse outings for Mom. Then I would make a sapce station that can travel to Saturn, the best planet ever. Seriously, wouldn't it just be awesome to look out your window and be like, "Oh, Saturn." So it is pretty obvious that I should rule the world because then we could have recordable smells and Chimpansees can live in peace.
I woke up and my hair is so not crazy! It looks exactly like it did yesterday and I don't even have to do anything! What do you think this means!? Who knows. But I now have to clean the house and go to Panera for brunch. Much Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment