Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Twooosday

So tomorrow is Wednesday! My favorite school day! Today the wrestlers were at it again in the back of the classroom. And by "it" I mean being meanies. Remind me never to wear shorts in that class ever again. Blech.
So tomorrow in German, we are starting to film our movie. I got the part I wanted! I actually wanted two, and got them, but gave one to Malena. I mean, I can't hog both of the completely disgusting, old men roles. Although I wish I could. ;) haha So I get to be the Dwarf!!! Or, auf Deutsch Die Zwerg! Ich habe ein Tarnkappe und Niebelungen Schatz!!! So, as you can tell, I am pretty excited! But we aren't even filming that scene tomorrow. I am directing a wedding. Woop woop. Me and Malena found the perfect spot today to film it! We might go up on the school roof though. That would be real fun!
So I wrote a silly poem full of inside jokes! haha It is fun.

Poet's corner,
Loop d' loop.
Let's go drink,
a bowl of soup.
P for potential,
and yet, still essential.
Jump into that lake
to up the stakes.
You drive me crazy,
cuz we're both so lazy.
And here I sit,
feeling like spit...
Warm and gushing,
Can't you feel that rushing?
So close to the ground,
I'm lost, then I'm found.

Hahaha... yeah, no one understands it but me!!?? Wonderful and unconventional. Perfect. :)
News Flash! Just found out that I am going to Washington this Thursday. We get to see Uncle James (he has been stationed in Iraq) and his family (they have been living in Germany). Plus all of the awesome family up there in Spokane and my wonderful Grandpa too. It will be a long drive, but totally worth it!
Oh, and I am tie Dying shirts today for YW! Epitome of awesomeness, I know!
Much love!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment