Sometimes walking to bed hurts... So I decided to crawl, which my room mates found very funny. Haha. Alexa decided to carry me to bed the next night. :) She spoils me.

[Side note: I am pretty positive that room mates are given to us to fill the holes that a boyfriend usually would. Whether it is carrying you to bed, giving you candy, listening to you cry, or cuddling with you in church to keep warm... I am pretty sure this is the case.]
Last night we all went to an on-campus dance together. (Yes, I went in my boot...) It was a blast! It was so full that it didn't even matter if you were good at dancing or not because no one could see you! It was fantastic room mate bonding and we even saw Justin Bieber... Kind of.
Today I accomplished a wonderful feat. I took my whole fan apart and fixed it! Good thing my RS president had a screwdriver to lend me! And good thing Dad had me familiarizing myself with tools at a young age.

Then Hannah and I had a "golden dinner." Chicken with cream of chicken soup, corn, and... ritz.... We were really low on ingredients today. Haha College is all about makeshift dinners right?
P.S. Room mates: Thanks for always letting me take pictures of you for my blog... Even if you're eating. I appreciate you humoring me in my quirkiness. :)

Today in RS I felt like I needed to share my testimony on service. So naturally I got up there and bawled my eyes out. (It's genetic, ok? Haha) I really am not a big fan of doing that because I always cry and I am hard to understand and it is really embarrassing. So I felt really stupid afterwards. But then I was walking home and these 2 sweet girls told me that what I said was exactly what they needed to hear today and thanked me for it. (I am thinking that maybe Heavenly Father set that one up to help me feel a little better. Appreciated. :) So I suppose it was worth it. :)
I got to talk to my dear grandparents tonight! I absolutely love talking to them. They crack me up and they think that my awesome levels are off the charts. (Which in case you are wondering, they are not.)
I am seriously being handed wild cards under the table.
I've re-learned this week that "It is always better to look up!" When we look to Christ, He can help us accomplish things that we cannot do on our own. I am more grateful than I can tell to be up here surrounded by so many people that I am able to learn from. I am so so blessed.
P.S. Let's send some vibes to the physical therapist so that we can get this healing thing started! I cannot wait to run again. :) Thanks for all you do.
Much Love!!
No comments:
Post a Comment