Phirst Physical therapy appointment today. :) (Thank you, Erika for taking me!!!) Phabulous. I got hooked up to an electric thing that moved my muscles for me... It was creepy, but cool. I promise I will get pictures of my Wednesday appointment. Apparently they will also be putting me in the pool. I really can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Dr... Well I just know him as Paul, hopes to have me walking completely boot-free in about 2 weeks!
FHE: Catchphrase. Bahaha. Good times.
"It's a chef."
"Emrel!"
"No! The other one!"
"Chef Boyardee!!"
"..."
"Immigrants do this."
"Immigrate!!"
"..."
Better luck next time, Ben. Hahaha Thanks for the laughs.
I had a photography project for Humanities and Quinci was so kind and agreed to be my model. Here are the highlights:
First. This is about the only 'beauty' that the Rexburg scenery could offer on a muddy, winter evening. But at least the sun was in a good spot!
Candid face. So dramatic. This is the "depth of field" shot.
"Action shot." Gotta love slinkies. :)

Portrait. What a lucky fish. Travis (Quinci's fish) is going to be jealous when he sees this one.

Typical Quinci. This is her idea of rock on. Love rocks?
Thank you, Quinci! You're a babe.
Dear room mates, I love you each so much. Thank you for making this semester such a great one. :) You bless my life everyday.
I hope that everyone has a PHANTASTIC Valentine's Day. :) Watch chick flicks, eat candy, whisper sweet nothings, wear red, and most of all remember that love comes in many different shades of red. (Room mates make great Valentines! Erika just said she would "Be Mine.") My plans? Not sure yet... Most likely homework. :) Life is good. Love you, Raisins!
Much Love!!
No comments:
Post a Comment