Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Patient of Patience

Physical Therapy was painful today. But so good! It really is making a HUGE difference already. I got a picture of the electrode... something today. They call it "Russian." I took this picture over my shoulder while laying on my stomach having my muscles contracted by electricity.
Impressed?


P.S. If you look carefully, you can see Ashlyn sitting and waiting for me. Thank you so much for taking me, dearest Ash. I will [maybe] give that handsome red-headed man your number. ;)

Mom and I discussed the fun journey of learning patience today. (A month isn't that long to wait for your records to be transferred to your new doctor... And then still not have them transferred so you have to re-fax the papers with slightly different information for the 3rd time.... Is it?.... Oh. You're right. It kind of is.) "But I just want to have patience right now so I don't have to wait anymore!" ... Haha That's just how it goes some days. But luckily there's always those raisins to boost us up. (And room mates to listen as you cry in frustration and make you laugh and remember the good things.)
I may not have perfect patience, but being a patient has certainly learned me a thing er two. And that is something I am grateful for. :)


...Sometimes you freak out and jump on your room mate's lap. Then you sit on your other room mate's back... and yet another room mate gets it on camera... :) Yes. We do have fun in our apartment.


I may have been freaking out because I don't often go on dates... And this may not be the only picture that was taken of the whole experience... ;)

P.S. Notice that I am not wearing the boot. :) Thank you physical therapy! (I get 2 hours a day out of the boot.) I was able to survive the whole night without it and without much pain. :D Yahoo! It's a miracle!

Cameron: Someday I will know when you are being serious and when you're not... Maybe. :) Thanks for being persistent. I had a great time!


Much Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment