
Yes. It means that today was a fantastic day. :) [And it also means that when a random stranger comes into your apartment and shakes your hand that they look at you like you're a weirdo for having a juice thing on your finger...]
This is a picture of one of the best moments of the day. Broulim's does not usually sell my juice at all. But today I looked and there was ONE LEFT! It basically had my name written on it. Thankfully Quinci reminded me to take a picture of it. (Dear Quinci, thank you so so much for taking me to the store. You are seriously the best. What are Ex-Room mates for again?...)

In case you didn't know, I am pretty sure that my blood is 78% Orange Peach Mango juice. I have been living without it for about 2 weeks. I am thrilled to be reunited at last! :) I know it sounds really silly, but this seriously was a tender mercy to me.
Also. I am NOT engaged! Haha
I just needed to throw that one out there as clarification.
Once upon a time, a boy found out that I happen to like bullet bikes and the like and we got into a discussion about it. And then he said (with drool dripping from his open mouth) Marry me. But no worries, it was just the bikes talking. Sometimes people just get caught up in the BYU-I DO spirit and they spit it out! Baha Oh Rexburg.
Hannah and I successfully sang the entire Happy Talk song from South Pacific last night on the phone. Jo, you are so awesome. :) I look up to you. You keep showing those boys who's boss. :)
I am seriously surrounded by the best people in the world. BYU-Idaho really focuses on being a "Disciple Training Center" and I feel so amazingly fortunate to be here to learn.
Much Love!!
No comments:
Post a Comment