Saturday, February 18, 2012

Snow Far, Snow Good!

Rexburg really snowed today. Hannah and I went to the Hart to work out. (I am allowed to do cycling because it doesn't hurt my foot at all but helps strengthen my leg muscles back up.) It wasn't snowing when we left, but it was really coming down by the time we were headed home.

We paused in the sky bridge because it really was gorgeous and peaceful as long as we didn't have to be in it. I wish these pictures did it justice.



The coolest part was being able to look up into the pretty snowflakes without it getting on our faces! "It's better to look up!"


It was just so peaceful and beautiful. We must have stood there and watched it for at least 5 minutes. I don't usually like snow... at all. But today the sky bridge taught me that even miserable snow can be a blessing if you pause to see the beauty. [Preferably behind 3 inches of glass... It's like visiting a lion at the zoo. As long as you are behind something protective, it's all good!] :)

However the best [and worst] part of this whole week has been physical therapy. My muscles are coming back so quickly! It hurts, but it is SOO worth it! My leg isn't a complete noodle anymore! I am really hoping that this will be the answer and the end of the foot pain saga, but even if it isn't, I am so grateful that my calf is coming back to me! Haha I see hope!

This week I have appointments on 4 out of 5 of the week days! Thank you to everyone who takes me to these appointments. I literally could not do it without you guys! And thank you Mom and Dad for taking care of my medical expenses. I am just surrounded by people who care so much. I am so lucky!

Blessings galore. :) Life is snow good!

Much Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment