Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Probably Eggs?

Some days are really hard. It is a fact of life. Yesterday was one of those days.

BUT... I did learn a lot from it.

Luckily most days are really great. :) Today was one of those days.

My good friend in Hawaii sent me a nice, long message about sharks and cliff jumping. This totally made my day. Thanks, Tyler. I can't wait to party with you in April!

And my class actually liked the pictures I took for Humanities! [Thanks for being a great model and an even greater sport, Quinci. :) I owe ya!]

I don't know if anyone has noticed... But I have curly hair. Shocker, I know. Curly hair is fun because sometimes it just does what it wants and sticks out. Then your friends point at it. :) See?



Thanks for taking me on an adventure to the podiatrist today, Quinci! I love it when you get to "be my spouse" and pick me up in the spouse pick-up/ drop-off line!



Obviously only a Sheriff could take such great and sneaky pictures. We will find your badge, I promise. Just remember: The badge doesn't make you Sheriff. Your skills do.


The foot caressing caught on camera.


Kevin and Suzanne were fighting today so no McDonald's. But we did get to go to Broulim's!

Shopping lists are supposed to be interesting right?


Probably eggs?

[Dang it. I forgot Ringie Dingies, Jell-O Thingies, and Small Explosives! How foolish of me.]

P.S. the blurred part is for an awesome surprise I am planning! So no peeking!


And I came home to a sweet note! :) Thank you, Erika. You are a doll.


P.S. I tried really hard to like greek yogurt today... It didn't work. I don't really like normal yogurt... So I don't know what I was thinking. If you enjoy it, kudos. You are a better person than I am! :)



Life is so fun. It's just like a roller coaster: Up, down, and all around! But the good thing is that there are no rules against throwing our hands up and enjoying the ride.

Much Love!!

1 comment:

  1. As always, your post made me smile and chuckle. Keep being wonderful because you are!

    ReplyDelete