
Thank you so much! I laughed and cried reading the letters. You guys are without-a-doubt the best family I could ask for.
Dad always draws this little guy with his signature. I distinctly remember asking him to sign things on purpose in elementary school just so he would draw this little man on my paper. :) Thanks, Dad.

Remember that time that I quoted Hugh B. Brown last blog? Mom and I must have been on the same frequency. Hugh B. Brown and I will be best friends some day, I think.

In one of my English classes we are working on analyzing poetry. So I have to sit in my room and read poetry out loud. Psalms 23 was an assignment for Monday. I started reading it when I remembered my favorite Liken the Scriptures! Don't worry. I've included a link. I need to get this soundtrack.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss-gJX6rvWE
Because I had listened to it on Monday, this has kind of been the theme of my week. This is such a powerful psalm. And I have just been so blessed. I don't even know what to do with all of the blessings floating around in here. They're coming out my ears!

[One of many] favorite parts of attending college in a small town in Idaho:
When your teachers give you their number, their address, and invite you and your class to dinner at their house...
Lunch date was very full yesterday. We had 8 people at one table!! It was crazy. Probably the best part of my day happened at lunch date because it was so dang funny. It was a conversation between Cameron and I:
C: (Something about wanting to get married.)
M: Why do you always look at me when you talk about marriage?!?
C: Why do you always look at me when you say you want a baby!?!
Hahahahaha! I almost died laughing. This may not be true, but it made me laugh so hard! It was just such a great comeback! Way to be, Cameron.
Today was the day of the big presentation. Dun dun dun! So naturally my foot decided to freak out. [Not going to sugarcoat it: It has hurt more today than it has since before surgery. I am having a hard time walking even in the boot because it is hurting so badly.] BUT with some prayer I was able to make it through. (See what I mean?? Blessings, yo.) The presentation went wonderfully! My powerpoint was actually really well-done and so it helped my presentation along. I feel good about it!
Oh, physical therapy. I love my physical therapist, Paul. He is so kind. I warned him that I was going to cry today because I was discouraged, frustrated, and in pain. I told him to just ignore it to which he said he wasn't going to do that, but he would try to sympathize. [Which is unusual because he is normally really sarcastic and funny.] He was concerned that I had a fracture because the pain came out of no where today. But after checking it out, he decided that maybe it was just one of those wonderful "bad days" for my foot. So we are trying some other methods to get it feeling better... Haha I am definitely the science experiment of the clinic.
The best part though was talking music with him and a couple of interns. He gave me a bunch of 80's bands to check out tonight. ...Still not a metal head. Sorry! Haha
Despite the joys of having a foot that just isn't ready to give up the attention it has been getting, life is so good!! There is so much joy around here! "My cup runneth over." I hope your 'cups' are overflowing as well! I love you guys so much! Thanks for the love and the laughs. :)
Happy Leap Day!!
P.S. I am pretty sure that Blogger can't handle leap day... The time stamp is a day early. Haha
Much Love!!
No comments:
Post a Comment