Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Killed With Kindness

I feel like the past week has lasted a month. But that is ok because there have been a lot of good things. :)

Here is the proof. Tanner Wilson made waffles for me for dinner. What a great child.


Then we went to Quinci's and fought some more crime. Crime of the night: Rogue carolers! Here is Tanner creeping... I mean performing recon and surveillance...


Yesterday Quinci was so kind and took me to the foot doctor here in Rexburg. The Dr. here is quite competent and he is putting me in physical therapy to 'team work' it with a phys therapist. I feel like I am in good hands with him. I felt super bad when I started crying... He looked really freaked out. Haha (In case you didn't know. I cry when I am frustrated. Not knowing what is wrong and how to treat it is... well frustrating.)

But thankfully Quinci metaphorically held my hand while the doctor pushed and poked the painful parts of my foot, took another ultrasound, and cried only a little bit. She had never been to a foot doctor before so she didn't know about the whole creepy foot thing podiatrists do.
As they talk to you, they touch your feet and sometimes even caress them. It is a little creepy.

Then she got her oh-so-famous spicy chicken from McDonald's.
Thank you so much, Mama Quinci. What would I do without you? :)



My sweet room mate Alexa, the homemaking wonder, insisted that I let her make me dinner tonight.


It was even really healthy! Rice, chicken, mango salsa, and... Yeah I don't know how to say the other part let alone spell it! Haha



Health science major? You bet.
Angel? Definitely. :)
Thank you, Sweet Alexa. It was so delicious and nutritious!


Are you sensing a theme? Because I definitely am. I am being killed with kindness! I am so grateful for the countless acts of service that are blessing my life. I am also grateful for a calling that allows me so many opportunities to serve. :) It is such a blast! [and occasionally an adrenaline rush when you are trying to be sneaky!]

Side notes:

Today in Old Testament my teacher had us make a list of qualities we look for in a spouse... [Yes. I do attend BYU-I DO.] We also had to choose a few people that we would want to choose our spouse for us if we had to have an arranged marriage.

Knudsen and Allen. You won for me.

I am pretty sure the dream I had today might be directly related to our class discussion.
My mom was really mad at me for not choosing Lizzie's best friend, Madison as one of my bridesmaids. So I woke up in a panic of who I was going to choose as bridesmaids before I remembered that I am actually not getting married right now. Hahaha oh yeah... :)


I know that somehow everything will work out. Even though sometimes it is not possible to see how or when. I am just so grateful to be where I am right now. Apparently there is a plan for me. "Isn't it great!?!"

Much Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment