Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Manner of Happiness

Today was quite the day.

I am a girl. I get really sick... occasionally. Today Mama Quinci came over and took care of me without me even asking her to. I don't know how I would have survived without her because it got pretty bad for a few hours. Thank you, Quinci. How many times can I owe you for life before you start cashing those in?

(I've never been one to with hold pictures just because I look sick in them.) "Don't get dead." [This is my ice pack. Frozen veggies labeled: Don't get dead.]


Also. Quinci took a couple of videos of me being delusional... Haven't decided if I want to share those ones yet... Haha

The good news: (Other than the gospel, obviously) is that pain and fevers can cause people to say great things. Example:

Q: Michelle, how did you get that bruise?
M: I don't know... I have an abusive imaginary friend.

M: DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT A DORSAL FIN LOOKS LIKE!?!?!

Yep... Those are the only ones I can remember.

Also: Quinci got proposed to today! Ha! Ha ha ha! That's what you get for wearing your 'cute butt jeans,' I guess. [Remember that time that I posted a status that said that it is not every day that you get proposed to? Well it actually is... Every day we see Cameron, that is...]

Then we went on a date. "This is how I go on dates!" Joke....



Whitney Houston died today. :( We listened to her music in the car to honor her legacy. "I wanna dance with somebodyyy. I wanna feel the heat with somebodyyy!" Such a pure voice. :)



Q: She's dead!
M: Whitney's legacy lives on, so she's not really dead.

RIP Whitney.

Then I got Wendy's and ate it at Costa Vida... I should really stop taking Wendy's to other establishments.




Best purchase of the night from the 5$ box:


One down, 7 to go.

I came across a cool scripture today. I want to say it is in 2Nephi 4? It says that the people 'lived after the manner of happiness.' I think that living after the manner of happiness is totally a choice. We certainly have a lot to be grateful for. What's not to be happy about? :) Life is so good.

Much Love!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for such a great lesson! I love your perspective on things, it's fun, refreshing, and uplifting. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete