You can even see a couple of stars! I love this temple. So beautiful. It is such a blessing to have a temple so close!
The temple is always worth our sacrifices to get there.
Afterwards we took our victory pictures. [We survived the cold and only slipped like 20 times!]
The lens fogged up because we were so hott. ... ;)
[Oh. Are you wondering why Alexa looks awesome and I look... confused? Because she is awesome and... well you already know about me. ;P ]
See my lumpy gloves? I shoved hand warmers in them. Works like a charm.
But here is the real secret to my success.

Foot warmers on the top and bottom. Pachow!
Today was such a wonderful day. Life never ceases to be amazing. And I am just surrounded by blessings galore! How'd I get so lucky!?
Happy President's Day! Love it, Laugh it, Live it. :) I love you guys.
Much Love!!
No comments:
Post a Comment