
Favorite part of last night:
After 3 weeks of craving... Finally got Jamba! Yessss! Someday Quinci's picture will make it on the wall...
Big kid juice box complete with twisty straw? Check! Kudos to Taylor for deciding I needed a picture of this.

Ready to hear something weird? I actually left my apartment and went out in public tonight... on a Saturday night. Quinci, thanks for 'convincing' me to come out of my cave of homework and sweat pants.
We wanted to leave a little love note on the floor of the Crossroads for someone to pick up tonight...
The things you do when you're slap happy and running on chocolate and too much homework...
No one picked it up... It's ok. It wasn't a very nice note. It said, "Be your own Valentine."
Acoustic cafe was AMAZING tonight! Such talent! :) I love being up here surrounded by amazing people.
Speaking of talent [or the lack thereof] this is what I do while I listen to people be talented. My artistic talents are... well... lacking. Doodles are all I can do! Where is Tanner when you need him?
Shout out to my FHE brother Ben who rocked it tonight on stage with vocals and a rice box! You are fantastic, Bro.

This week I have felt especially grateful for God's plan for me. Sometimes it is easy to feel like we're just swimming through a sea of never-ending tasks: Trying to stay ahead on homework, fulfill our callings, keep our foot from falling off, love and serve those around us, and improve ourselves everyday... all while making these big, life decisions. [And being lectured about needing to find your spouse all the time... Trust me. I'm looking! He is simply playing Hide and Seek... Marriage is supposed to be fun, right? We're just getting a head start on the games! ...]
It is so encouraging to stop and ponder how far we have come and where the heck we want to be going.
As I look back at myself from a year ago, I think, YIKES! And if I was a gambling soul, I'd bet you a whole pack of precious Don Julio tortillas that this time next year, I will say the exact same thing about myself now.
Isn't it so great that we can change? Thank goodness! I am grateful for the knowledge that I have a purpose here. I am so glad that I don't have to try to stumble through life all on my own because I know that I would never make it to where I want to go.
No one wants to live like Alice.

[One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. ‘Where do you want to go?’ was his response. ‘I don’t know,' Alice answered. ‘Then,' said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.’] -Lewis Carroll.
What a life of luxury I live. It may not be raining men [thank goodness] but it is certainly pouring blessings! I am so grateful to have such fantastic people in my life. You guys make the world go 'round and I love you dearly.
I know that there is a great plan for me and that there is a wonderful plan for you too. What a blessing it is to be guided by the hand of a merciful Gardener who knows what He wants us to be. (The Currant Bush - Hugh B. Brown. 1973 New Era --Read it!) "Isn't it great!?!"
Much Love!!
I love that talk. Now you'll know more about your bookmark. Love you!!!!
ReplyDeleteMy bookmark?? What bookmark?
Delete