My foot has been having a bad week. It's upset. We've almost broken up a few times, but I really think we are meant to be so we are hanging in there with our relationship. With a little faith and a lot of prayer, I think we will make it. :)
What? You mean your foot doesn't look like this? Oh.... :P

How about this? [This was after 24 hours of a double-sided medication patch.] Mom: "My fingers are ripping!!!" :)

Kind of looks like crop circles, huh?? I thought it was cool. Sorry if it grosses you out!

For those of you who are worried about the crop circles, I promise they are gone. The aliens have left the building.
Mother: Thank you for having a "party at my house" today. :) I loved talking with you. You are the best mom ever. I love you very, very much! What would I do without you? You are just wracking up those heavenly brownie points! Who needs extreme coupon-ing anyways?? Over rated!
Meem: Thanks for talking poetry with me and sending me pictures of your dog. :P "If I had a million dollars, If I had a million dollars, I'd buy you a bedazzled purse from Meem N' Marc's for your puppy to liiiiveeee."
So I really need some serious cooking motivation... Because this is considered cooking right now to me. Welcome to college! ... I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to my future spouse. I can only make mini apple pies and quesadillas... I'm sorry.

My room mate Hannah and I went to ExtravaDance tonight on campus! It was the coolest thing ever! They performed a variety of dances. Some were just SO BYU-I DO. It was hilarious! They even combined ballet and hip hop and Latin all in one dance number! People are so talented! I am so glad that I went! Thanks for going with me Hannah!
Alexa made me these cute origami stars! What a babe. She is a crafty wonder.

You know you are living in a Rexburg winter when you call and talk to your Ex-Roomate that lives across the street for a half and hour instead of walking over there because the cold bites into you and you don't want to perish!
Thanks for the kazoo video Bethany and Quinci. You guys are basically awesome. Keep rehearsing and I will practice my Peter Pan flute. I think it is probably a good idea to go play at the laundromat while we do our laundry... Whitney serenade? Here we come! ;)
Scripture of the day: Romans 5:3. (And check out the footnotes for a fun scripture chain! It just goes on and on in awesome succession! ...I'm on a scripture chain kick lately.) I know that someday this foot problem will be so small and insignificant, but the things that I learn from this trial will stick with me as long as I take the time to remember them. Oh Refiner's fire...
Life is for fun and for joy and for laughter. These things abound in my life for which I am grateful! :) I love jew guys. Thanks for laughing with [and occasionally at] me! :)
Much Love!!
you love jew guys???....?
ReplyDeleteBwahaha. It's for the accent, Momma. ...Not that I have anything against Jew guys...
Deletehaha, I was just about to comment on the jew guys line. hahahaha
ReplyDelete