
Room mate bonding. Dear Alexa and I 'girl talked' over citrus fruit about whether or not we actually like boys... We do. ... Most of the time. She is such a sweet girl and I am lucky to have her as a room mate! :)

Once upon a Friday night, the sheriffs in town (Ashlyn, Quinci, Tanner, and Michelle) wanted to go to Twizlberry. Except it closed! :(

So they went to Neilsen's instead where they saw another classic "only in Rexburg" sign. Date menu.

Then they went to Walmart where Tanner drove me to this mental state (because he knows exactly what to say after many games of 'Tanner Truth or Dare'), drove Ashlyn to the point of violence (Racist boys don't get toys), and made Quinci just laugh a lot.

Stopping crime at Sammy's. R.X.B. P.D. No big deal.
So we met someone who may or may not have been the "New Spice" guy. Quinci really wanted a picture with him. Tanner took about 3 million pictures of Quinci trying to convince me to go with her. Here is my favorite. Our mouths and the "New Spice" guy.
She owes me big.
Hard to tell with the hat, but his voice sounded right.
I am grateful to have such great dorks to hang out with. The break from a week packed with homework was exactly what we all needed. I think 2 words pretty much sums up our whole night.
Oh Rexburg....
Now onto MORE homework! Wish me luck.
Much Love!!
No comments:
Post a Comment