(But I do have to admit that the book is better.... I would recommend Beauty by Robin McKinley to everyone!)
Gorgeous glasses.
After BatB we went to Sammy's. Sammy's is the happenin' retro diner where bands play. But Sammy's is kind of pricey... So we decided to bring Wendy's to eat there...
Highlights? When a couple got engaged. Typical Rexburg. Oh yeah, and there was that part where Tanner whipped a pencil out of his pocket and drew Spider Man on a napkin...

Sunday was fantastic! After church and a nap, Quinci and I decided to play Scrabble.
We played.
And played....
For 3 hours. Haha The last game we played was "anything goes." We could not use real spellings of words. It was harder than we thought, but really funny. :)

Then Ashlyn's FHE family adopted Tanner and I officially. We had dinner and made cookies out of "doe." They are nice folks. :) Thanks, guys!

The night was finished off with a goofy late-night laugh off with my 2 room mates across the hall in my apartment. Phrase of choice: "Ow yu duen!?"
Today I was assigned a David A. Bednar talk for a class. I was listening to it when I realized how much I needed to hear this talk right now. I just don't think this assignment was a coincidence. This is a fantastic talk about scripture study and making decisions.
http://lds.org/media-library/video/ces-firesides?lang=eng&id=2007-02-01-reservoir-of-living-water#2007-02-01-reservoir-of-living-water
If you're looking for a good talk, I'd recommend it. :)
I am amazed every single day at the way everything fits together in my life and at the blessings of all kinds that come into my path. The Lord really does love us. I know it.
Much Love!!
You make me smile (and laugh hilariously). Thanks for sharing the fun, strange, embarrassing, quirky, smart and uplifting parts of your day! Love you to pieces!!!!
ReplyDeleteWoah. I am commenting simply because it said I could reply to your comment! Woah. You're welcome, Momma. Love you to... smaller pieces.... :)
Delete