Some girls came up to me in the CrossRoads and asked if they could weigh me for a project. ...
Then while sitting in the Taylor with Quinci, a girl filmed us for a long time. I am afraid we might end up the screen at devotional... Yikes!
I don't even want to know what is written on my forehead today. Haha At least I had one of my 'Librarian Sweaters' to enjoy it with me. :)

The ink is invisible to me, but maybe you can make it out. If so, enjoy. :)
Addition:
Tonight at our ward social, we practiced being in abusive relationships and called it commitment... AKA we played "The winking game."
Circle of chairs. Girls sit, guys stand behind. The man with the empty chair winks at a girl and she tries to get up and run to that chair before the guy behind her touches her with 2 hands. I got away from the too-nice Addison and ended up in front of this wall of a man. He is a big, buff guy.
I never got away from him. His hands fit completely around my waist. Haha
And I repeat... Being in the YSA scene is just awkward on so many levels.
Oh Rexburg... :)
Much Love!!
No comments:
Post a Comment