Saturday, January 7, 2012

Why yes. I am easily entertained.

So I just don't know how life gets better than this. ... Hot sauce, juice, quesadilla (with the love of my life, Don Julio), and my amazing cheese grater. Oh yeah, and my librarian sweater. :)



Only in Rexburg...


So unfortunately it is back in the boot for me. My foot couldn't take the heat... or rather the cold. But on the upside, I got to take a library tour for one of my classes with Ash last night before our party with Tanner. Let me tell you, that was sure exciting. I even got a little ticket for proof!


Here is a picture of our typical Tann and Ash party. It was quite an exciting night, as you can see. (We were anticipating someone scary opening the door.) Ashlyn's FHE brothers even stopped by to give her kisses... And she didn't resist. She just wanted her freedom. And we did NOT go to Beaver Dick Park, but we played a lot of truth or dare (Tanner style.) It will be a good semester. Haha


All is well... I don't really have a ton of exciting stories to share. ...
I have an English class this semester that is actually going to be a challenge for me. It's great. The textbook takes me like an hour to read 10 pages because it requires so much focus and brain power. So I am pretty excited to learn some new and complex stuff regarding literary theories, criticism, and interpretation!

Last night I was really tired and I was trying to tell my room mates that they should not eat my frozen vegetables because I use them as an ice pack and the thawing and refreezing is not good. So I told them that they shouldn't eat them or they might "get dead." ... One of my brighter moments. ;)
Love my room mates, love my classes, love my friends, love my life!

Much Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment