Saturday, January 28, 2012

Laugh At Me... With Me.

It's been a smooth week...

River of muddy slush. Meet boot. (And foot that I am supposed to be keeping warm...)


My movie choices this week...

Instead of be ashamed, I'll share what I learned. Haha I see it as a learning experience. I am gaining culture...

Thursday: Justin Bieber Movie.


I decided that amongst all of the Beliebers and Bieber-Haters I wanted to make the decision for myself. ... I still don't really have an opinion either way. But the movie was better than I expected. (Cheekie: You should watch this before you decide that you hate him.)

The funny thing is that I was curled up in my bed watching this in the dark with headphones in when my RS Prez decided to stop by and give me some info on my calling. Haha Yeah... She might be wondering if I was the right choice for this calling... Haha


Friday: North Shore

I wanted something warm to watch. Anything warm. I don't have my Soul Surfer up here so I typed it into Netflix. This came up as an option. An 80's surf movie. Neon short shorts and lots of Hawaiian lingo. What more could you want for a snowy night in Rexburg? It's no "Gidget Goes Hawaiian" but I have to admit: The parting line really got me. "Come back. You come back to the North Shore." Haha

Who knows what movies today will bring!

And then there was that embarrassing Shark Week incident...

Sometimes laughter is just the best option. :)

"For what do we live, but to make sport for our neighbors, and laugh at them in our turn?" -Mr. Bennett in Pride and Prejudice. :)

Your turn. :)

Much Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment