But I have become a professional oven toast maker.
Broil and flip.
Such complexity. I think I will be putting this on my resume.
My room mate, Erika, made some cinnamon butter and so I taught her the art of oven toast. It was quite the bonding experience. ;)
Speaking of the ghetto... I am thinking of moving out of the ghetto for Spring and living with Ash in a nice apartment where you get your own washing machine! ... But I had a dream last night that this place was not all it was cracked out to be. In fact... If you have ever seen "Little House on the Prairie," you kind of know what my dream looked like... Ash, I love you, but I don't want to share a bed with you even if it does have a patch work quilt on it. :)
Devotional was so great today. So great. We walked out of the warm fuzzies of the first devotional and into the cold flurries of the first snow... This is what the parking lot looked like after 30 minutes of light snow. It is crazy how snow sticks so quickly up here. And unfortunately, Rexburg is such a classy place that it doesn't like to melt away.

I got to talk to a ton of my siblings today! It was awesome! Thatcher is a crawler now. Liam was very excited because apparently my ceiling looks like it has a dragon on it... And Jackson ate muffin mix straight from the box. Oh how I miss my boys. :)
I am really starting to feel my 4 English classes... I think I spend more time in a day reading than sleeping. But life is good, learning is great, and Rexburg is crazy.
Scripture of the day: D&C 6:36 Simple, yet profound. :)
Much Love!!
Oven toast is great when you butter it first, then toast it. But watch it carefully so it doesn't burn. The pic of Thatcher is adorable. Did you get any pictures of Liam helping grandma put the garbage cans away? He was so proud. ha ha ha! Love you!
ReplyDelete