
Thanks for asking. :)
Also:
This week I am especially grateful for the priesthood. Two of my sisters and I received blessings. It truly is wonderful to be surrounded by so many priesthood holders.
Oh yeah. And tonight we decided that we don't attend the single's ward, we attend "Singles Identified." This is how we will start introducing ourselves at activities.
Hi. I'm Michelle and I am a single.
I am pretty sure this will work to everyone's advantage...
Oh and one more thing. Holly and I are watching Pride and Prejudice. Colin Firth version, OB-viously. And we learned that Colin Firth (Mr. Darcy) and Jennifer Ehle (Elizabeth Bennett) were dating in real life during the filming of this! Wouldn't it be fantastic if they got married in real life? I vote yes. :)
And Mom just reminded me. I helped out with concessions today for a big band event. And let me tell you. I don't think I have ever been hit on by so many high school guys in my life. Not even while I was in high school! Haha But hey, I got us some extra tips and extra business....
I hope you all are staying healthy and happy. :)
Much Love!!
What a cute Veronica Mars you make! All you need now is a Logan ;) P.S. That is the only version of Pride and Prejudice worth watching P.S.S. Colin Firth did NOT want to be in this movie, he had to be practically begged.
ReplyDelete