Monday, October 3, 2011

Cashmere in Yew Nork.

Good


Chicken and apple pillows this weekend? You bet. And since I am at home instead of being a poor college student all by my lonesome, I get to add caramel! :)

Better


Yeah. It's fall. Although it is still in the 80's most days, the trees are beginning to change colors.

Autumn time always makes me want to go to New York. Something about cashmere and Central Park just sounds magical to me.


(Yes. I am a hopeless romantic. Thanks for asking.)

If Prince Charming decides to show up at my door with flowers and 2 tickets to New York, you won't hear any complaints from me!

Everyone knows that people fall in love this time of year in hats and scarves walking in Central Park wearing an adorable pea coat with hands wrapped around a cup of hot chocolate.

That is a fact. ...

P.S. Did you know that I used to have a really hard time saying New York? I used to say Yew Nork every time unless I concentrated really hard. I guess this proves that I was dropped on my head a time or two...

Best!



My boyfriend was over at my house for my lunch break and I got to play with him. :)

This weekend we taught Liam that he has the force. We taught him to put his hands on his chest and 'charge up' like in I Am Number Four and then to put his hands out and use the force to push us back. He got really into this. He is quite the little actor when we use the force on him too. He even went completely limp and fell off the couch once. Very convincing. ;) I love my little super hero/ occasionally villan.

In fact, I love the 3 of them! :D (Liam happens to be the only one I can really get to take pictures with me.) My guys are the best!

Oh. Also. I taught 1st graders about ancient Mesopotamia today... Interesting, huh?

Thank you always for your love, laughter, and the place you fill in my life. :)

Much Love!!

1 comment:

  1. You are so fun! I just want you (and everyone else) to know that I never dropped you on your head. You are a fun aunt. I see you enjoying each of your adorable nephews. When you were little and always said "Yew Nork" I laughed and thought it sounded like "You Dork". :o)

    Love you and your blog!

    Mom :o)

    ReplyDelete