But. My life just changed!!!
You know how they always say you get your best inspiration while doing the dishes, or taking a shower? They are right this time!
I got out of the shower and I felt like I wanted to get the mail... at 8:40 on a Monday evening. P.S. It's cold today. So I remembered to wear my official mail-getter getup! Complete with taser. (P.S. Is anything really complete without taser? Just a thought. ;)

As I was walking at a somewhat brisk pace to my mailbox, it happened. My life changed. I know what I want to be when I grow up. (If that ever happens.) I want to be a mail-getter.
Ok. So maybe it wasn't that big of a change.
What really happened was that I found peace in the cold air and beautiful, clear sky. Sometimes I get so caught up in the stresses of life, little ones or big ones. Sometimes a little cold air and a starry night are the perfect extra raisins to a day of ordinary raisin bran.
Although I am not always good at doing it, I still maintain the opinion that every single day can be extraordinary and filled with little miracles and blessings if we take the chance to look hard enough.
Much Love!!
No comments:
Post a Comment