Thursday, October 27, 2011

Clean Up on Aisle 4!!

This post contains the reasons for Malena and my friendship. :) Ok. Only some of them.


I know you can't see this picture very well... But Malena is wearing 3D glasses and I am wearing tanning goggles. Don't worry. We weren't even seeing a 3D movie.

(We were seeing the new 3 Musketeers. The Mr. Darcy from the Kierra Knightly version of Pride and Prejudice stars in it. Yep. I like him.)


Hahaha. No explanation necessary. Other than... Malena.


Malena apparently knew exactly what I needed tonight. A trip to Wal-Mart where they have these nifty vehicles.


Yeah. I'm impressive. And I only ran into one thing... Malena about peed her pants right there in aisle 4.


I'll have you know, I was very tempted to just put the pictures up with no explanation. But I just have to say thank you to my dingbat, Raleena. Thank you for making me go somewhere besides home, work, and church. And thank you for being awesome and putting bags on your feet.

I also need to thank my dearest mother. For always having 'parties at my house' even when she is really tired. :) You are simply the best, Mom. I don't know that I'd be half-way sane right now without you.

Much Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment