Anyways...
So what happens when you have a scary and disturbing dream that wakes you up at 3 something in the morning?
You try to shake it off and go back to sleep.
But what happens if you fall asleep and the dream picks up where you left off and just gets worse!?
I don't know how it is for anyone else, but after a quick prayer I decided to read to get it out of my mind.
So I just devoured a whole chick flick book. Namely, Brianna, My Brother, and the Blog. By Jack Weyland.

This is definitely one of my favorite light reads. It is full of the awkwardness of life as a single, LDS, college student and bursting at the seams with laughter. My personal favorite line from reading it tonight was, "Please let me work on your hair. You look like a terrorist."
(This might be partially because I quite often resemble this remark... In fact, I am glad I don't have a camera on me at the moment. This moment will make for a good laugh in Heaven when we all sit down and watch the big movie of life, I am sure. *Smiles for the heavenly camera*)
Life lesson of the night... er morning?
There is nothing like a good book to chase away bad dreams. (And a little prayer, of course:)
Here's to tender mercies and good dreams. Oh yeah, and a better night's sleep tomorrow! :)
Much Love!!
I can see myself saying that... consider yourself a trendsetter ;) Other than prayer, I usually turn to Calvin and Hobbes to help me after a nightmare. Just in case you need a backup :)
ReplyDelete