Monday, October 17, 2011

Good Book, Good Food, GREAT Company!

Dear FHE,

My mom TOTALLY ROCKS!!!


And she got me a new Jack Weyland book. So I will be cuddled up reading this tonight instead of attending the activity. Oh yeah. And she is making soup and home made rolls. I state again: My mom TOTALLY ROCKS! (And she got a picture by my favorite religious artist, Liz Lemon Swindle.)

Sincerely, Me.



Nephews. What a blast. :)

Jackson was going about a million miles an hour... so all I got were blurry smiles, but smiles none the less. He is speedy!


And yes, he was throwing yarn at Lizzie and I.


Here is a candid smile of Liam's. He is hiding behind the couch. This is the very moment I 'found' him.



Also. I had a blast speaking in British accents with some of my first graders today. I have a feeling that Harry Potter may have influenced this. Haha

Someday the doctor will call me back. But for now, I've got a good book, good food, and GREAT company!! :)

Much Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment