"Breathe deep."
Why? Because this means that his nerdiness might possibly be equivalent to my own.
Speaking of nerdiness...

So I am missing the prequel, book 1, book 5, and book 13.5 that has yet to be released, but my collection of this series is almost complete! The series is taller than me. :) I love it. I'd like to thank Good Will that made the majority of this collection possible. 99 cent books? Yes please.
The question of the days is this. Why why why is it when you go to a department store and smell any cologne, it smells absolutely dreadful! But when some guy walks by you or goes in for a hug, his cologne smells super great! I know this isn't because they guys themselves smell good. Bah!
Do guys have a secret place that they buy cologne that we can never find or something?
So update with the saga of my foot. Grr. Um it is still really swollen and a little blue. Everyone, the doctor included, is a little baffled at how and why the shots made it so much worse. Thank goodness for good inserts in my shoes. I still can't put direct pressure on the ball of my foot, but I can walk on the outside of my foot... sort of. :) I'm managing. A limp looks great on me... Kind of. I went to get some blood work done for it yesterday and I guess we will just wait it out. ... Again.
I'll spare you the sight of it by NOT posting pictures. :) You're welcome.
This face is Liam saying hi to Quinci.

I love him. :) We have so much fun. He has the biggest imagination.
Liam is becoming quite good at the games on my phone. I am impressed with his skills.
Thatcher smiles SO MUCH! I just know we will always be great friends. :) He is such a sweetheart!
Today the 3 of us girls and Momma went to get some much-needed shopping done.
We accomplished much and even found a elvish costume from LotR for Lizzie for like 3 bucks!
I am grateful to be home with my family where laughter abounds and smiles are always close at hand. :) What a blessing.
Much Love!!
No comments:
Post a Comment