
This was right before our battle of "I'm gonna get you with my lips!" Meem suggested that I try this game with the guys from the single's ward...
Yeah. I'm not actually going to give you 10 reasons why not. You can figure that one out. :)
And by the way. Liam kills grasshoppers. The crunch of the poor creature's dismantling will never leave me.
Jack was feeling sick today, but he is just adorable even without a smile. This little face is perfection! Feel better, baby boy!

I love playing with my boys. :) Nephews make the best friends. Even if they do jump on your bed naked and screaming while you try to tackle them and put clothes on them.

I am grateful that I got to play with the boys today. :)
I also found out that I get to get an ultrasound of my foot. Woo. A guy at FHE tonight suggested that maybe I would find out that my foot is pregnant... That would be... interesting. I appreciate the suggestion and the fact that he is not my doctor. :P Oh yeah. And more needles. But no more cortisone! Haha Thank goodness.
Much Love!!
Thanks for going with us to the park. It was much more fun with you there! Love you! And I'm pretty sure your foot isn't pregnant. But it does kind of look like a baby bump on there sometimes! ha ha ha!
ReplyDeleteHilarious! :) you make me smile!
ReplyDelete