Tell your friends.
Don't we so look good? Ready to face the world? No problem.
SOMEONE (Meem) became offended by my happy, summery music. Bahaha. So it has been temporarily replaced as the starting song. I hope you like Bobby Darrin! :P
There is a common theme in my life as of late. The theme is mustaches.
I don't know what it means... But to those who have graced me with the presence of your mustaches in my life: ...Thanks. :) Haha

Oh Quinci.
Quinci and I often Skype or talk on the phone from across the street when we are procrastinating.
My room mates were dying listening to our conversations yesterday. I guess they have never before experienced a full out Quinci-Michelle philosophy session. Complete with kazoos and Indian goodbyes...
Forecast: Mud masks and General Conference. Woopie! And all we have to do is make it through till Friday when the festivities begin!
This morning I woke up to this right in my face:

YIKES! This is NOT a face that I wanted to wake up to. Thanks Meem... Thanks Nate... Remind me to accidentally drop this in permanent ink. :)
I don't feel like I can adequately express how I am feeling after PT today.
Extremely grateful? Overwhelmed? Dare I say... Hopeful?
We have made a new discovery with the foot today. I may have almost kicked Paul because it hurt [A LOT] to make this discovery, but this is progress! :D
This is a really big deal. We even high-fived and cried with excitement.
Paul:
Thank you for never giving up on this puzzle. [Even when I threaten to "not be your friend anymore" when you are doing something particularly painful.] You go beyond your job description. Super powers? Maybe.
We are not out of the water [or the boot] yet, but I am allowing myself to hope for a solution to present itself very soon!
It is on days like today when I realize that THIS is what life is really about. Life is about climbing; even crawling if necessary to get to where we need to be. It is not about just moseying along and being sure where each handhold is going to place you. There is no satisfaction in a climb like that anyways... ;) Not that they aren't enjoyable.
You cannot grow without the hard times. The good times could never possibly be this sweet without the difficult ones to set them apart.
Good people walk up to the pulpit every Fast Sunday and say that they are so thankful for their trials. I don't know if I will ever be able to say that. But I guess I am grateful for them in a way because I am grateful for where they lead me and what I learn from them.
I won't quote Miley Cyrus, I'll leave you to sing that one in your head.
But I will say that I am grateful for my ever-solid support system. Thank you for laughing at my dumb jokes and crying when I cry. Thank you for always always always giving me reasons to laugh. :)
I love you guys more than french fries... And that is really saying something.
Life is good. It really is.
Much Love!!
No comments:
Post a Comment