The dating has ended, the cupboards are bare, and you're beginning to notice that you're losing chunks of hair.
...... [Insert clever, rhyming lines here]......
Merry Finals week to all, may you all pass with flying colors!
Unfortunately [or maybe fortunately] I am not a poet. :) That is just about all of the creativity that I can muster today. Haha
People are friendly here. Ususally when walking on campus you pass someone and it goes like this: They smile. You smile. You move on with your day. This week however it goes like this: You try to smile and it turns out to be a grimace. You look up and recognize the same look on their face. Nothing brings people together like finals. :)
The following pictures may be disturbing to some viewers.
Mud masks baby!! Just look at Bethany's face! Hahaha
I am so ripped.... Sort of.
Don't mess.
All clean!!!
The night consisted of Monte Carlo, mud masks, and fitting ourselves on one cushion. Sweet success.
Quinci said that kissing and marriage are BOTH commandments. Yikes.
The only choice after the festivities was to get pizza and sit in the temple parking lot.
General Conference tomorrow? Woopie! :) Enjoy!
Much Love!!
Keep the commandments, keep the commandments in this there is safety in this there is peace... ha ha ha.... also, what's fun it to see if you and Quinci can fit into outfits from the girls' department. My roommate Amy and I both bought outfits at the mall from the girls' department when we were about your age. ha ha ha....
ReplyDelete