Sunday, March 4, 2012

Peace and Blessins, Peace and Blessins.

Yesterday was an interesting one. Cameron and Mike decided it would be funny to wake Quinci and I up at 9 in the morning... Thanks guys. Double day date. Cameron and me. Quinci and Mike. It was sure interesting. Never a dull moment with those 2! Thanks for not killing each other in your wrestling match. Next time let's try for no blood either... Haha Good movie. Good food. Thanks guys!

Quotes of the date:
"WWAAAAOOOOWWWW." (Read in Southern accent) [repeated 345 times in the few hours, I'm pretty sure.]

C: This is a dang good samich.
M: Samich... How do you spell that?
C: S-A-M-ich!


Last night Ash and I decided that ice cream was a good idea. Believe me. It was. Then we figured we might as well go to the dance for a bit. What else were we going to do with our night? We met a fun group of people!

Ryan and Chris (random people met at the dance) making a shorty sandwhich.


Chris sweeping Ash off her feet in a fit of red-headed bonding.


As we were walking away, Chris rushed up and told Ashlyn, "I was reading in the book of Numbers the other day when I realized that I don't have yours..." Way to go, Red.

Ash and I got some quality life-talking done last night too. I'm so glad you're up here, Ash. You bless my life. :)

Today has been such a wonderful and peaceful Sabbath. :) And I have high hopes for the rest of it. Nothing beats the fantastic Spirit found and kept up here. Also, Elder Quintin L. Cook is here today and I have the opportunity to go hear him speak in person this evening! :) Such blessings.

Life is fun. :) Thanks, Raisins.

Much Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment