Sunday, March 25, 2012

There's a Snake in my Boot!

(Or at least there was until I showered.)

Meem had a Birthday, Shout HOORAY!


Don't you just love auto-correct?
Meem: I love you, semester!
Bahaha

Mystery of the semester. I always come out of Children's Lit with this black stuff on this particular spot on my hand. I cannot figure it out!! It is totally weird!



Adventure of the day: Jumping the in freezing cold Snake River!

(Hence the snake in my boot. I put the boot back on after getting in the water. ...Yeah. I'm hilarious.)

Before


Ahh! SO COLD! And the water level is super low too.


Kudos to Jennie and Tyler for going completely under!! As much as I wanted to do the whole wet hair in the wind thing... Not today. Haha


We survived with only a few cuts and bruises. :)


Ash is totally going to get in the water next time. ... Right??
(I still think this is a cute picture. At least I didn't put it on FB.)


Ash and I decided that this dock under the stars would be super awesome... But we don't want to share the experience with each other... Haha

Here comes the last full week of the semester! Best of luck to everyone!

Much Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment