Here's a few pics from the day.
Mom was creative and had me blow out a candle in a Reese's cup.

Me singing Happy Birthday to myself... Haha

Laughing at the off-tune harmonization going on...

The big 2-oh!
This was such a typical Michelle face. I had to include it. Thank you so much for my gifts, Family! It's been a good 20 years with you little rascals.
One of the sweetest (Pun intended) things I got today.

Dear Tyler, Thanks for a very fun night. Thanks for planning a great Birthday without even knowing me! You helped make it a great one. You're a champ. :)
Theme song of this year: Birthday by the Beatles. You just can't go wrong with guitar that sweet.
Maybe next year I will remember my Birthday... But either way, life always has a way of turning out great! :)
Much Love!!
No comments:
Post a Comment