So apparently I have missed my calling in life as an event planner.
......
Ok. Just kidding.
Guess who can't plan a simple caroling extravaganza? Me.
I guess I am more of a last minute type of person. To each his/her own, right? Might as well quit losing sleep over it.
However:
Amidst the messy, first grade crafts, the crazy, rude parent at work, the broken washing machine (not to mention the pile of dirty clothes and the empty closet)...
Christmas is still coming! My family still rocks! Wendy's still makes frostys and their yummy sea salt fries!
Die Sonne scheint! Alles gut!
AKA Life is good. :)
Sometimes I just need to write a little reminder to myself. (In 2 languages, just to be sure. ;)
I hope you all are having a merry Christmas-Week-Eve! And I hope we can all remember the reason for the season and not be 'caught up in the thick of thin things.'
Tis the season to count the raisins amongst the bran and share them with every woman, child, and man!
(You don't need to tell me how bad that one was... I already know. ;)
Much Love!!
No comments:
Post a Comment