Saturday, December 17, 2011

So This is Love?

So remember that one time that my place of employment is/was at a Catholic school? These came with my Christmas bonus...


That's right. A scratch card, and chocolate with booze in it.
Hahaha After I finished laughing, I gladly handed them over to Malena. What are friends for anyways?

I don't know if anyone who doesn't drink coffee has ever had so many Starbucks gift cards in the history of the world... And these would be great to have on hand in the-land-of-ice-and-snow known as Rexburg, but unfortunately there are none in SE Idaho...


Sometimes you love your little sisters so much that you will even drive a car of screaming girls around in a minivan with your left foot. And sometimes they love you so much that they write embarrassing notes about you...? But you still love them you guess. :)

Dear victim of the note, I repeat what I wrote about you when I first met you: You are a champ. :) And I appreciate that.


All 3 of the boys were over today. :) We had a blast!! Liam loved the "bee smasher" and would not let go of it for anything.


This is him waiting to jump out and scare Aunt Hannah. And yes sir, he has the "bee smasher" with him.


What a joy. :)
Despite the spitting, kicking, hitting, tantrums, screaming, spit up, etc, I am a sucker for these adorable little boys. All the... not so fun stuff just makes the hugs, kisses, laughter, and smiles that much sweeter! (Note to teenage girls: The above sentences should NOT apply to your boyfriend. ;) Helpful hint. Haha



Much Love!!

4 comments:

  1. You realize there are some delicious things you can get that dont have coffee. This time of year they have a delicious sea salt caramel hot chocolate, for one. And there is a Starbucks in IF... not a bad drive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the strawberry frappacino last night. I love you. You do such a great job of capturing life's little precious moments in your pictures. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh don't get me wrong. I am a Starbucks fan. Haha It's just funny. :) And unfortunately the one in IF is in a Barnes and Noble which means they don't take gift cards. :/ Learned that last year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SAY WHAT!? That is ridiculous. I just never had gift cards I guess. But... now that I'm typing, I think I remember that. My friend worked there and it is like the only relation they have to Starbucks Co is their name, that they're basically really Barnes and Noble. Boo.

    ReplyDelete