So...
Merry Christmastime!!!!
Shop Meem N' Marc's.
I love singing with my family. Don't worry, we are planning an AMAZING caroling trip this year. The Wilsons & CO. are joining us and it will be a blast!
I have decided that along with being just-plain- awesome, "Better Days" by Goo Goo Dolls is a great Christmas song. The logistics may be a little off... But hey, it's encouraging, it's uplifting, I am a fan. :)
This is my last week at work. And the way it has been going, I am sure headed out with a bang... But in the end, I am grateful for wonderful co-workers, my sweet firsties, and the many many tender mercies that have been sent my way. It's been a blast! (I am going to miss my kids especially.) I'll try to get a good picture this week... We'll see.
Off to new adventures and new trials! Good thing we always have the luxury of 'finding joy in the journey!'
Much Love!!
No comments:
Post a Comment